How-To: Installing LED Flex Strips Under Cabinets with Frames
- Measure cabinet. Make sure to subtract 1.5”from each end. So, I will need 2- 27” flex strips. Drill half inch holes through cabinet frame.
- Feed the LED flex strip through the holes. Remember to be gentle with the connector.
- Use masking tape to temporarily place the flex strips before using the adhesive backing. You can also place flex strips over the frame.
- Using your interconnect cable, connect your flex strips. Clip down extra cable.
- Plug your power supply into your flex strip and the switched outlet. If you like your flex strip placement, secure with adhesive backing.
Remember: This is meant to be a helpful guide and isn’t the only way to install flex strips!
Use your imagination… the possibilities are endless!