So you have your under cabinet LED lights installed, yet that remodeling itch just isn’t satisfied– What now? One word: LEDs, LEDs, and more LEDs! (Ok, that was more like five words but we just couldn’t help ourselves!)
Energy efficient LED lighting is one of the easiest ways to update any business or home without breaking the bank. You can be creative with LED lights if you’re willing to take a risk and think outside of the box; the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Some of the best lighting applications we’ve ever heard of have come directly from our customers! We’ve come up with solutions for any application, from lighting a condo to a cigar humidor to a large wall mounted fish. If you have an idea, we love the challenge; no project is too small or too big.
In order to get those brains churning, we’ve listed a few unconventional uses for LED lights:
- Restaurant and bar lighting: Whether it’s your home bar or your business, let your personality shine through with RGB color changing LEDs or single colored LEDs. We’ve come up with a variety of bar and restaurant solutions, uniquely adjusted to different circumstances.
- Outdoor lighting: Outdoor lighting definitely doesn’t need to be restricted to your preinstalled standard lights. What is a better way to spruce up your summer BBQ’s or your restaurant’s patio than with LEDs?
- Jewelry cases exist to put your best and finest items on display. Then, why hide them in the dark? This goes for china cabinets, safes, display cases, beer refrigerators- anything you love and think deserves the extra attention!
- Offices, workshops, and garages are probably the spaces you need the most light. No one loves squinting!
- Staircases, railings, and bookcases are two things people hardly ever think of lighting but can make a dramatic difference.
- Kitchen lighting doesn’t need to mean just under cabinet lighting! Think bigger- illuminate your island, glass counter tops, onyx, wine racks, recessed ceilings, glass cabinets, and more. Dark pantries and drawers can be automatically turned off and on with a magnetic switch. The possibilities are endless!
- Dimming is the easiest way to go from bright task lighting one minute and elegant mood lighting the next. All Inspired LED products are dimmable and we offer a few dimming options, including direct wire.
Our customers keep us inspired and keep our jobs interesting! How would you use our LED lighting?